Monday 22 November 2010

A Big Haul Part 1 - Fashion

Well I fell off the wagon on my beauty diet big time.  Not only did I buy beauty products, but I bought lots of new clothes as well, thinking of the festival I'm going to in a few weeks time.  Debenhams had a 20% offer on this weekend, so I took advantage of it, as all the concessions were also on offer.  This post is about the clothes I bought, I'm sorry about the terrible quality photos - I  just can't get good pictures of my clothes!


First of all I got these corduroy Red Herring leggings/jeggings, which cost £14 after discount.  They're definitely leggings which look much better on than on the hanger.  I can see me wearing them all through the winter, as they're warm and snuggly.  And best of all - they're a size 12 and they fit perfectly!!!



I'm not normally one for animal prints, but I saw this Oasis tunic/dress and knew it was for me.  It's a lovely jersey material and not too over the top.  It's also camel, and as you know, I'm loving the camel trend this season.  It's perfect for a winter festival - warm and snuggly, but rock chick as well!  I'm also going to wear this around Christmas - it's just a little bit festive!  It was £40 with the 20% discount.


I loved this dress/tunic from Dorothy Perkins, with an unusual print, and a muted greige/ gruple colour.  I know I've got loads of nail polish that will go with it!  At £32 before the discount, it was a steal, and it will work in the summer as well.  Definitely one of my festival tops.



I spotted this top at Oasis which is basically a standard grey jumper, but with a detachable snood!  It was quite pricy, but I love it!



I've been looking for some new cardies for work, as I'm so bored with the ones I have at the moment.  This jewel green cardie with black lace detailing is lovely and quite unusual.  This was on offer at £25 from Oasis (£10 off), and had another £5 off with the discount.


This printed cardie was £20 from Oasis.  I thought it had a lovely pattern and I'm looking forward to wearing it to work!

If you've not seen it, don't forget to check out my Christmas Party Giveaway here.  I've got together all the essentials for you to shimmer and shine at party time!

Thanks for reading! xx

2 comments:

Law1sfab said...

Oh I love the tunic/ dresses they are so cute. I live for leopard print !!! I have some much of it, oh and that green cardigan is adorable. worth fulling off the wagon for xxxx

White Bazaar said...

Love everything, especially the cord leggings, I'm tempted to try a pair, not worn cords for years! also liking the grey jumper and cardigan, love grey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails